Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

Well after missing last week - for no good reason, really - I am back for Thankful Tuesday :)

I am thankful for my husband. I know no matter what that man will never leave my side. He makes sure I know how much he loves me. So grateful for the man God gave me to spend my life with.

I'm thankful for the sweet sounds I hear coming from Carsten's bedroom down the hall. We put him to bed but he is currently in a conversation with his stuffed animals.

Thankful for God's timing in all aspects of my life. It's funny how I can look back and see his hand at work, yet sometimes its hard to remember that while thinking of the future. Anyone else deal with that? You know, the whole being human thing?

My mission trip is officially PAID for! Anything more that is donated will go towards donations I will be taking. SO thankful for that!!

What are you thankful for this week?

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17



No comments:

Post a Comment